1. Motorized draining equipment for same day drains.
2. Shock treatment, and stabilizer techniques.
3. Tile and algae scrub available.
1. Vacuum (or leaf master) the pool.
2. Brush the walls, tile and steps.
3. Skim the surface for debris.
4. Empty the skimmer and pump baskets.
5. Backwash the filter as necessary.
6. Test and adjust the water chemistry.
7. Inspect the equipment for possible failures.
8. Chemicals reported on invoice.
Contact Pool Jr and email today :
Commerical estimates require onsite inspect. (No charge)Prices are for salt, silver/copper, and chlorine residential pools.